Frequently Asked Questions
- Randalls is a Independent Business, with Jarrod the company director & five team members
- Randalls began in October 2015 with it's Kettering retail store, he Market Harborough retail store opening in June 2016, we still operate in both towns with both these shops
- Randalls Online began in April 2019
- We are a retail website only, based in Market Harborough. We currently do not offer any bulk pricing or wholesale options
- We dispatch orders Monday - Friday, aiming for same day dispatch on orders placed before 2pm *This is not a guarantee, but we will always try our hardest to make this happen depending on order volume*
- We do not dispatch on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays. Orders placed during this time will be dispatched the next working day.
- Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and remote areas may not go with your selected courier but will be sent with the closest option, ie Royal Mail First Class. These orders may take longer to arrive, this is unfortunately out of our control, as your goodies must pass through customs or travel offshore.
- We care deeply about the environment and the world that we live in. We make a very conscious effort as Randalls to do our part. Our parcels are either sent out in boxes that have been previously used or new boxes that can be reused or recycled. Our packaging bobbles are biodegradable - all you do is pop them in the sink with running water and watch them disappear! The majority of bubble wrap and polystyrene that we use has been previously used and is often donated. There are exceptional cases but you can also reuse the wrapping. We use packaging peanuts, bubble wrap and occasionally polystyrene to ensure our products get to you, our customers, safely and in perfect condition!